The European launch of the brand new OnePlus 1o Pro is now around the corner and, if you have been a OnePlus user of the first hour, you have the opportunity to try to take one home without paying a single euro: the manufacturer has launched a contest as it seems exclusive, aimed only at owners of the first OnePlus One.
Winning a OnePlus 10 Pro thanks to OnePlus One: here’s how
It was 2014, OnePlus was a startup recently founded by Pete Lau and Carl Pei and entered the Android smartphone market with a breaking model: OnePlus One was presented as the first “flagship killer”Due to a top hardware equipment (for those times) offered at a much lower price than the top models of the most famous brands.
In the meantime, several years have passed, of the OnePlus of those days very little remains, but your old OnePlus One may still have a gift in store for you.
As you well know, the next 31 March the international presentation event of OnePlus 1o Pro and now the former startup has launched a prize competition aimed exclusively at owners of its first modelwho will have the chance to win the very latest flagship.
The campaign is titled “Power of Ten”, Is valid in Europe and is up for grabs 33 OnePlus 10 Pro. Interested users will have until 5.00 am on April 4th to participate and the prizes will be randomly assigned with extraction on April 4th, 11.00 am. To participate, simply verify your OnePlus One by entering order number And IMEI number of the phone. Each user can verify their smartphone only once. here is the official regulation complete from the manufacturer’s website:
All eligible users can participate by verifying a OnePlus One device.
Qualified users can verify their OnePlus One device by entering the order number and IMEI number of the phone.
Find your order number on the oneplus.com website or in the My Account> Orders section.
Find your IMEI number by typing * # 06 # on your OnePlus One phone.
Test your OnePlus One device starting March 24, 11:00 AM GMT until April 04 4:00 AM BST (March 24, 1:00 AM EET until April 04 6:00 AM EEST or 24 March, 12:00 AM CET until 04 April 5:00 AM CEST).
The prizes will be published at the OnePlus 10 Pro launch event (March 31, 4:30 PM CEST). Keep following us.
The winners will be selected at random by the system. The results will be announced on April 04, 11:00 AM CEST.
Prizes will be added to your OnePlus accounts 24 hours after the winners are announced.
The prizes will be valid for one year. Use them within this time frame.
Each user can send the requested information (IMEI and order number) only once. Before sending them, make sure the information is correct.
Each OnePlus One device can only be verified once ”.
Remembering that to participate you must be of age, at this link you will find terms and conditions of the competition Power of Ten and below the official page to proceed immediately to the verification of your OnePlus One:
“Power of Ten” contest: win OnePlus 10 Pro with OnePlus One
OnePlus 10 Pro: recap
Finally, here is a summary of the specifications of the new flagship awaiting the European launch. For all the details on OnePlus 10 Pro, we refer you to our dedicated page. Here we will limit ourselves to summarize the main specifications, which include:
- AMOLED display with LTPO 2.0 technology, with 6.7-inch diagonal, Quad HD + resolution (1440 x 3216 pixels), variable refresh rate from 1 to 120 Hz and peak brightness of 1300 nit
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC
- 8 or 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128 or 256 GB of internal UFS 3.1 memory
- 32 megapixel front camera with Sony IMX615 sensor (f / 2.4 aperture)
- rear cameras (in collaboration with Hasselblad): 1 / 1.43 “Sony IMX789 48 megapixel main sensor with f / 1.8 aperture and OIS, Samsung S5KJN1SQO wide angle – JN1 1 / 2.76” 50 megapixel camera with 150 ° field of view and f / 2.4 aperture, 8 megapixel telephoto lens with 3.3x optical zoom and OIS
- 5G SA / NSA, Wi-Fi 6, dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, dual-frequency GPS, under-screen fingerprint reader, dual stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5,000 mAh battery with 80 W wired fast charging (SuperVOOC for 0-100% in 47 minutes) and 50 W wireless (also reverse).
Read also: The smartphones “Little expense, a lot of yield” arrive in #NewSmartphone of April