Your Windows Store is gone? This application very useful for all the devices. She might not be as successful as the Google Play Store Where Apple App Store. But she does her job pretty well.
Lately, the users have encountered issues with Store app. The problem seems to appear after installing an update, or Store icon is not visible.
The users are simply unable to find the Store on their computer. Usually it is found in the start menu. the system restart does not help either. So how do you fix this problem?
Some number of users are affected by this problem. If you are one of them too, you don’t have to worry anymore. In this article, we will help you solve this problem using our methods. It is enough for you to apply the methods and you will be free from this problem in no time.
[8 Solutions] Minecraft not responding?
[8 Solutions] Resolve Error 0x80070003 Win Update
Use the most important is that you allows safe downloading of applications. In other words, no malware or viruses, and only clean applications.
the app download from a third party makes your computer vulnerable to attack. It all shows how the Store is important.
Follow the methods, one by one, until the problem is resolved.
Printer Not Responding: 7 Solutions That Work
Method 1. Reset cache
The best method used so far, which has helped many users facing the same problem, is here store cache reset. Follow the steps to perform this method.
- Step 1. Open the execution window.
- To open the window Execute, click with right mouse button on the start menu button and select Execute.
- 2nd step. In the window that opens, type wreset and click on OK.
- Step 3. Now, the command prompt window opens and the WSReset command is executed. Wait for it to finish.
- When it’s done, simply restart your computer.
This should fix the problem. Check if you are able to locate the Store in the Start menu, or not. If the problem is still not resolved, try the next method.
Solve “Printer Paused” [6 Solutions]
Method 2. Perform a DISM scan
THEe DISM scan or Deployment Image & Service Management is a integrated troubleshooting tool who is looking for and repairs corrupted system files.
Follow the steps to perform this method.
- Step 1. Open command prompt as administrator. To do this, go to Cortana and type Command Prompt in the search box. Then click with right mouse button on Command Prompt in the search results and click Execute as administrator. When a dialog box asks you to to confirm if you want open command prompt in administrator mode, select the button Yes.
- 2nd step. In the command prompt window, type the following commands, one by one, and press the key Entrance after typing each command.
Dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / CheckHealth
Dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / ScanHealth
Dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth
- Step 3. Let the detector complete its search and secure the operation. It can take up to 20 minutes, so please be patient.
- Step 4. When the process is complete, restart your computer.
LibreOffice or OpenOffice: Which is Better?
Method 3. Manual repair
In this method we will fix it manually. This process is not easy, and in order to do this we will have to run a few commands in PowerShell. Carefully follow the steps to perform this method.
- The first step is to download a file from this link. Do not unzip the file, just download it and paste it on your desktop. To be more specific, paste the file to:
C: Users your_username Desktop
- Note: Here, ” Your username ” is your real account name.
- Don’t forget to replace it.
- Open PowerShell as administrator.
- To do this, go to Cortana and type Powershell in the search box.
- Now do right click on PowerShell in the search results and click Execute as administrator.
- When a dialog box asks you to confirm if you want to open PowerShell in administrator mode, select the button Yes.
- Now in the PowerShell window, you have to type a few commands, and press Enter after typing each command.Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
Type now Y and press the key Entrance if you are asked to modify the execution strategy.
cd C: Users Your_username Desktop. reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1 Microsoft.WindowsStore
Here, ” Your username Is your real account name. Don’t forget to replace it.
- Reduce PowerShell size. Now you have to reset cache.
- To do this, run method 1.
- Go back to PowerShell, and type the following command.
- Press the key Entrance after typing the command.
- Restart your computer.
That should fix the problem. Check if this fixed the problem for you or not. If you still can’t find it, follow the next method.
[6 Solutions] Cannot Find Server IP Address
Method 4: the apps troubleshooter
In this method, we will try to solve the problem using troubleshooting applications. He is tool who looks for the problems of Store and fixes.
Follow the steps to resolve the issue.
- First of all, you must download app troubleshooting from Store.
- Now, double click on the downloaded file.
- This will open the applications troubleshooter.
- Now in the window of the Convenience store, go to Advanced.
- On the next screen, make sure the box next to “Apply repairs automatically” is checked, and click Following.
- The convenience store is now going check the problems and fix them.
- The method is not yet complete.
- Now open the Convenience Store.
- To open it, go to Cortana and type Convenience store.
- Select it.
- The last step opens a troubleshooting window.
- Click on Store, then on Perform troubleshooting.
- It will be located under Find and solve other problems.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete this method.
This should resolve the issue. If you are still facing the problem, follow the next method.
[10 Solutions] Chrome no longer opens: what to do?
Method 5. Create a new user account
If nothing didn’t work for you so far then you should create a new user account.
Follow the steps to create a new user account in order to solve the problem.
- Step 1. Open them settings. To open Settings app, click with right mouse button on the button start menu and select Settings.
- 2nd step. In the window Settings, go to Accounts.
- Step 3. Select Family and other users in the left part, then click on Add another user to this PC. It will be located under Other People on the right side.
- Step 4. The last step will open on the screen How will this person be able to connect? Click on I do not have this person’s login information.
- Step 5. In the screen Create your account, select Add a user without a Microsoft account.
- Step 6. In this step, fill in the username, the password and password of your choice for the new user account. Then click on Following and follow the onscreen instructions to create the new user account.
When you have finished create a new user account, enter the new user account. You will no longer be faced with any errors.
We hope we were able to help you resolve this issue. If you fixed this issue using another method, or have any questions regarding this issue, please mention them below in the comments.