Trust, the well-known manufacturer of accessories for pc and gaming, presented its first eco-friendly headphones: the GXT 391 THIAN. They are made with 85% recycled plastic, certified by SCS, and meet the criteria of circular economy. In addition, they feature a rechargeable battery which eliminates the need for disposable batteries.
The launch of these GXT 391 THIAN headphones is part of Trust’s business plan to reduce its environmental impact, aiming for an increasingly sustainable production with smart, sustainable and quality products, recognizable thanks to the label Clevergreen.
The packaging of these headphones is also sustainable, all in cardboard made of recycled wood fibers and FSC certified, with no plastic or foam elements. Furthermore, the size of the pack has been optimized to allow transport companies to be able to move more goods on a single journey, thus limiting emissions.
Among other features, the GXT 391 THIAN headset weighs approximately 197 grams, battery life of up to 13 hours on a single full charge, 40mm driver, mesh top layer for better breathability, leatherette ear pads for better sound insulation. These headphones can be used in wired mode with the included 1.2 meter audio cable or in wireless mode thanks to the USB dongle with a fast 5.8 GHz connection. The headphones also feature a retractable and rotatable microphone with pop filter to reduce noise, volume control and on-ear microphone mute button.
Regarding prices and availability, Trust offers the GXT 391 THIAN headset in Italy at the best physical and online retailers, Unieuro and on Trust’s Amazon webshop at the price of 69.99 euros. The Thian headphones are the first new Trust product to arrive on the market with the new company logo printed on the package, the design of which was conceived to “express an even more innovative and modern brand identity” as Trust said.
The main features of the Trust GXT 391 THIAN headphones:
• Immersive sound through 40mm drivers;
• Lightweight and comfortable thanks to its low weight, mesh / leatherette earpads
• 13 hours of continuous play thanks to the built-in rechargeable battery
• Multiplatform: for PC / laptop, PS4 and PS5;
• Retractable and rotatable microphone with pop filter to reduce noise, volume control and on-ear microphone mute button
• Wireless with a fast 5.8 GHz connection with included USB dongle. It can also be used in wired mode with the included 1.2 meter audio cable