The biggest problem with Windows Live Mail is the error 0x800c0006 which slows down the system and forces programs to close. Incorrect installation can cause this problem.
As this error may persist permanently on your PC, it is recommended that you fix it as soon as possible. We will see the causes and the methods to be followed to correct it.
CAUSES OF ERROR 0X800C0006
- If you do not have stopped your system correctly, the error 0x800c0006 may appear when you start your computer.
- Sometimes an incomplete installation can create this error code on your operating system and prevent you from using email applications properly.
- A attack invalidates virus and malware such as Trojans, the spyware and the adware on your system can also cause this technical issue.
- When a file where a document is deleted from your PC anonymously, it can then create this error code and prevent users from sending and receiving the emails.
- When the files become corrupt and damaged, then it can become the source of this problem.
SYMPTOMS OF THIS PROBLEM
- Impossible to send and of to receive emails.
- The appearance constant of the e-mail error code.
- Slow-down from the PC.
- Freezing of your operating system.
See also: 9 Methods to Fix Error Code 0x80004005
4 SOLUTIONS THAT CAN HELP YOU !!
1: MANUAL CORRECTION
Use the System File Checker tool on your PC. To do this :
- Type ” ordered »In the search field…. DO NOT SUPPORT yet ENTRANCE !
- Press on the key CTRL-Shift on your keyboard.
- An authorization dialog box appears, click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type ” sfc / scannow »And press ENTER.
- tool System File Checker will begin the analysis and search for thefault 0xD1 and other issues system file (please be patient – the system scan may take some time).
Method 2: Repair Windows Essentials on your Computer
We suggest repairing it on your computer to make sure if you have any corrupt files that cause this problem. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Press on Windows + R, Come in AppWiz.cpl, click on OK.
- Search Essentials in the list, and then select it.
- Click on Uninstall / Change.
- Then click on Repair all Windows Essentials programs.
Method 3: Manual update to fix error 0x800c0006
- Start your computer and log in as administrator.
- Click on the button To start up then select All programs then Accessories, then System tools, then click System Restauration.
- In the new window, select the option ” Restore my computer to an earlier time »Then click on Following.
- Select the most recent system restore point in the list, click on a ” catering point«, Then click on Following.
- Click on Following in the confirmation window.
- Restart computer when the restore is complete.
See also: How to remove Pagefile.sys? (Simple and efficient method)
Method 4: Uninstall Windows live mail
We suggest you uninstall it completely and reinstall it with the appropriate parameters.
Follow the steps below for uninstallation:
Send us the results. We are happy to help you! ????