Users who are passionate about modding have certainly not missed the rebirth of the Paranoid Android, one of the most popular and appreciated custom ROMs that has recently made the leap to Android 12 and which – as you read in the title – proceeds swiftly with the release of the second version alpha for three other models: Paranoid Android Sapphire Alpha 2 is ready to download for Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi Mi 10T And Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro.
From the first alpha version, to be honest, a few months have already passed, but in recent days we had told you about the availability of the ROM for other Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO models and above all about the release of the second alpha release for some OnePlus.
The novelty was announced by Paranoid Android on Twitter. This new release contains fixes for numerous bugs and other problems that had come up with the previous one, so it should already be much more usable. The changelog full is shown below:
• Move back enforcing
• Fix Fp delay
• Fix DT2W
• Fix Sateynet issues
• Fix Clear Speaker IllegalStateException
• CPU to cortex-a76 & armv8-2a switch
• Add tile for Refresh Rate change
• Disable animateScreenLight
• Added XiaomiParts
• Update blobs from LA.UM.9.12.r1-11500-SMxx50.0
• Update Camera Postproc from latest Chinese beta
• Update vibration configuration from stock
• Use common QTI gps component
• Allow all filesystems for USB-OTG
• Disable vsync for CPU rendered Apps
• Switched to CheeseCream kernel
• Misc optimizations and stability fixes
Interested users can find all information and download links below, a clean flash is required with deletion of all user data. For those with the Alpha 1, a dirty flash (OTA sideload from recovery).
It might interest you: The Renegade Project wants to make it easier to boot Windows 11/10 ARM64 on Android