It is a great day today for Microsoft, which has released the application Microsoft Outlook in the Play Store. It allows you to read and synchronize the e-mails of the main services, such as Outlook.com, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, iCloud and many others. The application comes with a Material Design graphics and therefore very clean and simple to navigate, although it is still only a preview, as Microsoft itself points out. The functions, however, are already many and you can find them all listed below.
- Outlook automatically sorts your inbox for you, bringing out your most important emails.
- Less relevant emails are placed in your “Other” inbox.
- Swipe to quickly delete, archive or schedule messages.
- Schedule the emails and they will return to your inbox later.
- Switching from your email app to that calendar is a thing of the past. Outlook has your calendar included and notifies you of appointments with reminders.
- Find available meeting times and share them in your email, or schedule a meeting.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
- Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
- Filter your inbox with one tap to show only unread, tagged, or messages that have attachments.
- Quickly find the right messages, contacts and files by typing just a few letters.
- Outlook shows the contacts you communicate with most frequently and allows you to conveniently follow the thread by viewing all your emails, meetings and related files.
Microsoft Outlook requires that in your device, smartphone or tablet, there are at least 9.3 MB of storage free and that an Android version equal to or higher than 4.0 is running. It can be downloaded for free by clicking on the badge below.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.microsoft.office.outlook’ name=’Microsoft Outlook Preview’ theme=’discover’ lang=’it’]