Samsung Galaxy S22, Samsung Galaxy S22 + and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra were presented yesterday evening and are of course the smartphones of the moment, but premium devices can only be accompanied accessories equally valuable, for this reason the time has come to throw ourselves headlong into all the official ones that the South Korean manufacturer has already made available (or will soon).
Going to the Samsung online store, you immediately notice how the accessories dedicated to the new Galaxy S22 – also offered here in exclusive colors – are divided into four sub-categories: protective films, covers (many and varied), accessories (which also include perfectly purchasable products standalone like smartwatches Samsung Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic and headphones Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro And Galaxy Buds2) and chargers, both wired and wireless (we talked about it in recent days).
Samsung Galaxy S22 and Samsung Galaxy S22 +
Since, net of the different dimensions, Samsung Galaxy S22 And Samsung Galaxy S22 + they are identical and so are their official accessories, we will see them together.
First of all, for both models Samsung offers the protective film official, even if on the store it is given as “Available soon”.
Turning to coverthe selection is much wider and each model is offered in different colors. Here are all the details and links to buy them now:
- Smart LED View Cover – with LEDs to see the notification icons and an internal credit card pocket – it is offered in Black and Light Gray colors, costs 69.91 euros.
- Smart Clear View Cover – with a cutout on the display to keep an eye on notifications, music and whatnot – it costs 49.90 euros and is proposed in the colors Black, White and Burgundy.
- Silicone Cover with Strap it costs 44.90 euros and comes in White and Navy colors. As for the previous ones, not all models and colors are already available.
- Protective Standing Cover comes at the price of 39.89 euros and in the colors Lavender, White and Navy. The support supports 45 ° and 60 ° angles and can be unhooked.
- Leather Cover costs € 59.90 and comes in the colors Black, Light Gray and Forest Green.
- Silicone Cover is the usual silicone cover, costs 29.90 euros and comes in the colors Black, Artic Blue, Butter Yellow, Glow Red and Forest Green.
- Transparent it is the simplest cover of all and costs € 19.90.
- Frame Cover it is colored on the frame (Navy, White, Transparent) and transparent on the back and costs 29.90 euros.
- Transparent with support costs 29.90 euros and has a practical hinge to support the smartphone.
All the covers are visible in the gallery below and can be purchased at the following link:
Buy official Galaxy S22 / S22 + accessories on samsung.com
As for the battery chargernone are available at the moment, but the manufacturer offers: Super Fast Wireless Charger Duo, Super Fast Wireless Charger, Super Fast Charger 45W and Super Fast Charger 65W Trio.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
It deserves a separate discussion Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultrawhich stands out from the other two not only for its design, but also and above all for the S Pen, which makes it the spiritual heir of the Note.
For protective film and charger, the same applies as for Galaxy S22 and S22 +. Even the covers are available in the same models and at the same prices, but the colors change:
- Smart LED View cover in Black and Light Gray;
- Cover Smart Clear View in Black, White and Burgundy;
- Silicone Cover with Strap in Navy and White;
- Protective Standing Cover in Navy and White;
- Leather Cover in Black, Light Gray and Burgundy;
- Silicone Cover in Black, Burgundy, Olive Green and Fresh Lavender.
Among the dedicated accessories, however, the following stand out:
- S Pencoming soon in Black, White and Dark Red.
- S Pen Pro at € 99.90.
All official accessories for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra are available for purchase at this link.
Don’t forget that all Samsung Galaxy S22 series models are in pre-order on the official website with promo launchbut also on Amazon and from MediaWorld.
Read also: Galaxy S22, S22 + and S22 Ultra official: here are the new Samsung spearheads