In the past few hours, the post with all Announcements of the last Google system updateswith particular reference to that of the month of April 2022.
As you know, such updates of the Android operating system are provided by both Google that from the Google Play Store and Google Play Services. These are not updates reserved only for a certain category of products, but available for various types of devices, such as phones, tablets, Android TV and Google TV devices, as well as vehicles with Android Auto, wearable with Wear OS and computers and tablets with Chrome OS.
Google system updates: what’s new for April 2022
Here is the full list of fixes, improvements and other new features, as illustrated directly by Big G:
- [Auto, Phone, Tablet, TV, Wear OS] Bug fixes for security & privacy, and system management & diagnostics related services. 
Google Play Store
- Improvements to Play-as-you-download feature to let gamers start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce waiting times. 
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allowing faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features to the Play Pass and Play Points programs. 
- Enhancements to Google Play Billing. 
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe. 
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes and improvements to security, stability and accessibility. 
- Updates to system management services that improve device connectivity, network usage, stability, security and updatability. 
- New developer features for Google and third party app developers to support ads, accessibility, analytics & diagnostics and machine learning & AI, and security & privacy related developer services in their apps. 
 Available through Google Play system update for April.
 Available through Google Play services v22.12 updated on 04/01/2022.
 Available through Google Play Store v29.9 updated on 04/01/2022.
How to install Google system updates
Google system updates are automatically installed on all affected products by default. Each user can change their preferences by entering:
- Settings Google.
- Other System service updates.
However, deactivation does not prevent system updates from sources other than Google (ie device manufacturer, telephone operator), nor those of apps via the Play Store. Furthermore, the Mountain View giant can update system services even when automatic updates are disabled if this is necessary to solve serious security problems or to comply with legal obligations.
Laws also: Google Pixel 6 review