Today we point out an application with a strong discount on the Play Store, we’re talking about “Manual camera: DSLR Camera Professional“. The application usually costs 4.29 euros, but at the moment it is available for free on the Google Play Store. Offers advanced features for your device’s camera.
DSLR Camera Professional expands the functionality of your camera
This application allows you to improve the performance of the photographic sector of your device with functions such as manual ISO management, shutter speed, exposure, focus and more. These are the main features of the basic version, usually free:
- Exposure control
- Check the white balance
- Manual ISO *
- Manual focus *
- Shutter speed control *
- Save RAW photos *
- Real-time filter / color effect
- 4K camera recording (on supported devices)
- Timelapse / fast moving video
- Slow motion video *
- Set the video frame rate and bit rate
- Range / shooting range
- Photographic print* Requires Android 5.0 or higher with Camera2API enabled
But today you can take it home the Pro version at no cost of the application, which unlocks a whole series of additional functions such as:
- Burst camera mode with configurable delay to create stop motion or create time lapse videos
- Face detection / facial recognition
- Rear HD front camera selection, save raw photo only using rear camera
- Professional HD camera features: Scene mode, focus mode, burst mode, color effects, white balance and manual exposure lock, manual ISO.
- Choose video quality and resolution.
- Option to turn off the shutter sound.
- Excellent and fast camera performance
- Self-timer (with optional audio countdown) (with configurable delay) automatic repeat mode.
- Customizable volume keys to perform quick operations such as dslr camera
- HD camera feature to adjust shutter speed
- Manual focus as a DSLR camera
- HD camera functionality to choose manual ISO
- Manual exposure
- Location targeting function
- Remove with multi-touch gesture and single touch control.
- Option to freeze 4K photo or video in portrait or landscape orientation.
- 4K video recording on supported device, turn your phone into a 4K camera
- Real-time photo filter
- Photo Grid: 4K camera line
- Disable shutter sound / silent camera mode when taking photos or recording 4K video
- Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging), photos and videos
- Date and time on photos, raw photos, location coordinates and implements a custom text.
- (Some) support for external microphone.
- Manual focus distance; manual ISO / ISO DSLR photography;
manual camera exposure lock; RAW (DNG) file on the front rear manual camera
- ISO manual / iso manual or ISO balance only (set iso manual)
- Flash mode functionality
- Save JPG and RAW Photo for dslr photography
- Brightness / exposure setting
- Burst camera mode useful for creating the time lapse or interrupting the motion that required interval timer shooting
If you are interested in trying the application, we leave you the badge below to download it for free from the Play Store.
You may also be interested in: best android camera apps