Dragon Age inquisition not launching? We recently bought a new pc, quite Dear, and one of main objectives was to be able to finally play DAL without having 10 fps with the lowest graphics settings.
Since installation, Inquisition does not want to launch, he throws the .exe file, the window opens on the typical ” black loading screen“, Then se closes again.
Dragon Age inquisition does not launch: The causes
This is because the reason for this problem is not specific and it can be triggered by a number of configuration errors, here are a few examples:
It is possible that a service operating in background either at the origin of the problem.
Often, Windows services or even other third-party applications can prevent all elements of the game to function properly, which causes the problem.
In some cases, some game files can be corrupt or even missing. All the game files are required for it to work and launches correctly.
Therefore, if a only file is missing, the game will not launch correctly or cause problems in the game.
[5 Solutions] An unhandled exception has occurred in your application
Direct X / VC Redist:
the Direct X and VC Redist are provided with the game in the game installation folder.
It’s possible that the version of Direct X or VC Redist that you have installed that is incompatible with the game and prevent it from launching. It can also cause a Dragon Age Inquisition crash on the desktop when launching.
So that some of his elements work correctly, the game may require administration privileges.
If the game has not received these privileges, this can lead to many operating problems.
Full screen optimizations:
In some cases, Windows full screen optimization function, which was introduced to make run the game like a ” borderless window “And to make smoother gameplay, may interfere with certain elements of the game and prevent its launch,
Another possible reason could be the incompatibility of the game with Windows 10. Numerous programs are not properly adapted to Windows 10 architecture and therefore cause problems.
Fortunately, Windows 10 includes a functionality which allows you to run any program in compatibility mode for previous versions of Windows.
Libre Office no longer opens: 4 effective solutions
Now you know the causes which prevent the launch of Dragon Age Inquisition on the Windows 10 platform.
Here are some solutions that will help you resolve these issues:
Recommended system requirements for Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Supported operating system: Windows 7 or 8.1, 64-bit
- Processor : Intel Quad Core @ 3.0 GHz or better or AMD Six Core @ 3.2 GHz.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 or R9 270
- Hard disk : 26 GB
[9 Solutions] PC that Restarts by itself
Solution 1: Grant administrative privileges
It is necessary grant administrative privileges for run some games no problem.
If you do not have granted administrative privileges, you may be facing the problem because of it.
To grant administrative privileges, follow the procedure given below:
Step 1 :
- First, open the installation folder.
- Then do right click on the executable.
2nd step :
- Then select the Properties option, then go through the Compatibility.
- Then tick the Run as administrator option.
At last, run the game to see if it launches correctly or not.
Your keyboard stuck in uppercase? Here are 8 Solutions
Solution 2: Perform a clean boot
a clean start It allows you to prevent the program in the background to interfere with your game.
For perform a clean start, you must follow the indicated procedure:
Step 1 :
- First, log into your computer as administrator.
- Then navigate to the task bar and type misconfig in the search bar, then select system configuration.
2nd step :
- By selecting system configuration, you will see different tabs.
- Among these, choose the service tab and select Hide all Microsoft services.
- Now select Disable all, and that will disable all third-party services who run in the background.
- Then go to the Startup tab click on Open the task manager, in this location you will find all the programs, select Deactivate.
- After that, close the task manager.
[9 Solutions] We cannot configure mobile wireless access points
- Now go to system configuration and select OK in the tab Start-up.
- At last, restart your computer, run the game to check if the problem exists.
Most of the time, restart solves the problem of Dragon Age inquisition that does not launch.
[6 Solutions] Power peak on USB port
Solution 3: Check the game files
When restarting does not solve the problem, it means that the problem is not solved.
You have to apply other solutions. For a game is working properly, it’s necessary all game files are present and up to date.
If one files are missing or corrupted, you may have a problem.
[3 Solutions] Windows update Pending Installation
To find out if a file is missing or corrupted and to resolve it, follow these steps:
Step 1 :
- First, go to the Control Panel and select from the options ” Programs and Features”
2nd step :
- Then do a right click on Dragon Age inquisition. After that choose fix the game.
- Now, check files. All your missing files will be downloaded automatically, and all corrupted files will be replaced.
- At last, run the game to check if it is working properly.
Solution 4: Try reinstalling the Direct X and VC Redist files.
It is possible that Direct X and VC Redist files from your computer are corrupt.
If this is what is causing the problem, you will need to proceed to a relocation.
For Direct X:
- Go to C: Program Files (x86) Origin Games Dragon Age Inquisition __ Installer directx redist using the file explorer.
- Run the file ” DXSetup.exe And replace previous versions.
For VC Redist:
- Go to C: Program Files (x86) Origin Games Dragon Age Inquisition __ Installer vc using the file explorer.
- Run all “VCRedist.exe” executables which are present in the file.
Restart your computer and check if Dragon Age Inquisition issue does not launch.