When you look back in time, some dates are more important than others because of what they bring to memory, for us
Sun Jun 11 12:45:38 2017 +0200 is a special date...
One year ago, this
commit https://github.com/citellusorg/citellus/commit/fd5e56fbd946ba12aaef5e3776c341c4eab6b882 from Robin, demonstrated our commitment to make issue diagnostics faster and easier by putting automation and
Citellus was born.
Since then, lot of new things happened:
- Framework rewritten in python, parallelism, filters, etc
- Code review, Unit testing
- Extra contributors joined the project: https://github.com/citellusorg/citellus/graphs/contributors
- Web Interface
- More than 670+ plugins
- Presented on some public and also internal events that demonstrated the low-entry barrier on getting things detected.
Want some numbers?
- 1507 commits
- 480 issues (enhancements, etc) closed
- 28 contributors
- 54 'stars' on repo
Thanks a lot for all your support during this period and counting on it for the years to come!
Do contribute to get us to the next level!
Happy birthday Citellus!!