If your computer does not shut down, or ‘it keeps restarting, then there is a critical error’ Kernel Power 41 ″ that occurs on your computer. The message indicates that the restarting system is done without turning off at the beginning.
It can occur if the system shuts down or has crashed or lost energy unexpectedly. Don’t worry, this is an easy problem to fix.
Follow the quick and easy solutions below.
Note : You will see that we are talking about this error in Windows 10. But if you encounter it in other Windows system, you can also try the following solutions to fix the problem on your computer.
See also: Repair Windows Update Error Code 80244019 [6 Méthodes]
Method 1: Setting the maximum power
Sometimes it happens randomly when your computer’s power is used excessively, but there is a universal setting that allows you to set the maximum percentage of CPU power that should be used in the battery plan you want. use.
- Right-click on the battery icon located in the system tray and click on Power Options.
- If you are not using Windows 10, click on the Start menu and search for Control panel.
- Change the option Display by option in Large icons and click on the Power Options.
- Choose the Supply Mode you are currently using (usually Balanced or Energy Saver) and click To modify the settings mode then Click on Change advanced power settings in the new window that opens.
- In this window, click on the small button next to the entrance Processor power management in the list and do the same for the entry Maximum processor state.
- Change the options Drums at the lower level of the previous setting (between 10-20%) and apply changes.
- Do the same for all the modes of batteries active because your computer sometimes automatically switches from one mode to the other. Check if the problem still appears on your computer.
[10 Solutions] Repair “KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR”
Method 2 – Disable Fast Startup
- Kernel Power 41 can also occur by a Quick Start. Thus, Windows will not have time to start its services and this results in Kernel Power 41. You can get started quickly by following this method;
- Open the field Execute by simultaneously pressing the Windows and R keys, type control in the text box and press Entrance.
- Select;Power Options.
- Select;Choose what the power buttons do.
- Select; Change settings currently unavailable. You will then see more options in the shutdown parameters.
- In the shutdown parameters, uncheck the box Enable fast start.
- Click on Save Changes.
Method 3 – Uninstall Antivirus
The anti-virus are also one of the causes of Kernel Power 41 . If you have installed an antivirus on your computer, uninstall– temporarily and check whether it has disappeared or not.
If you still get it then your antivirus is not the cause. If the cause of the error is your antivirus, you should change your antivirus to resolve your issue.
See also: How to remove Pagefile.sys? (Simple and efficient method)
Method 4 – Disable unnecessary audio drivers.
We have already mentioned that the error of kernel power 41 may be caused by your audio driver, so be sure to check the Device Manager to view any entry from pilot doubled. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Press the key Windows + X and choose Device Manager in the menu.
- When the Device Manager opens, locate your pilots audio in section Sound, video and game controllers.
- If you see duplicate entries, right-click on any of those duplicates and choose Deactivate in the menu.
- Even if you don’t have duplicate audio drivers, it is possible to deactivate one of the audio drivers you have in the list. Users reported that the issue was resolved after they disabled the ATI high-definition audio device of the peripheral managers. Even if you haven’t installed the ATI High Definition Audio Device, you can try to disable any audio device.
Method 5 – Update your bios
To update the BIOS, you need to visit your motherboard manufacturer’s website and download the latest bios version
Before starting the update, be sure to read the instruction manual carefully to avoid to damage your computer. If you don’t know how, get an expert to do it for you.
Method 6 – Check your computer hardware
Kernel power 41 can also be related to your hardware, and if you have encountered a reboot random on Windows 10, it may be due to a hardware problem.
Users reported that after changing their motherboard or their power supply the problem of kernel power 41 has been completely resolved.
Few users also reported that their issue was due to the RAM, you could change your RAM bar. If your computer is still under warranty, we recommend that you take it to the repair shop for them to check your hardware.
Method 7 – Uninstall recent updates
We all know how they are mandatory Windows 10 can bring us benefits. Some users reported that problems started with the latest Windows updates which made the system completely unusable.
Since there’s no way to completely avoid them (they seem like they start up, even if you turned them off), you can at least offload recent updates by doing them. uninstalling of the system.
Here’s how to do it in a few simple steps:
- Press the key Windows + I to open Settings.
- Select Update and security.
- Click on View your update history.
- Choose from uninstall updates.
- Uninstall all and restart your PC.