It happens to all of us that sometimes we face different errors while browsing the internet, recently many users have come across named error: ERR_CACHE_MISS and in this article, we provide you with the means to correct it.
Well it has been observed that errors occur often when the developers test their applications using a errror code, or sometimes users come across it while browsing particular websites.
It immediately appears on the screen with the message: confirm the new submission and the with the message at the bottom “ERR_CACHE_MISS “.
Now speaking of the reason for its appearance.
This mainly happens when the browser has problemswith his cache system .
The problem of cache system basically belongs to a website individual or a application web-based due to codes wrong.
This is not the only reason that it can sometimes happen when your Web browserdoes not work properly, for example, in the event of bugs , of wrong browser configurationor from corruption of extensions .
[Résolu] Repair “Antimalware Service Executable”
What are the causes ?
As the name suggests, the error has a related to the cache.Well, there is no direct problem with the browser, but rather with caching of website data on the computer.
The error can also be caused by a incorrect website coding , but in this case, there is nothing you can do.
As you can see, there can be several causes, so we will try to name a few:
- Website coding problem
- Caching data on the computer failed
- The browser does not have permission to load the computer cache
- For security reasons, you must confirm the resubmission of the form.
- An outdated or corrupted browser extension
- Wrong browser configuration.
To clear all browsing history, follow the steps below:
- Open Google chrome and press Ctrl + Hto open history .
- Then click on Clear browsing data in the left panel.
- Make sure that the ” from the beginning »Is selected under the item Cancel items
- Also check the following boxes:
– Navigation history
– Cookies and other site data
– Cached images and files
- Click after on Erase data and wait for the operation to complete.
- Close your browser and restart your PC.
[6 Solutions] Repair Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
Method 2: Disable Cache Using Developer Tools
- Open Google chrome then press simultaneously Ctrl + Shift + Ion your keyboard to access the development tools.
- Go next to the tab Networkand check the box ” Disable cache “(Disable cache).
- Refresh your page again (don’t close the Developer Tools window), and see if you can visit the web page.
- If not, in the same window, press the three dots at the top of the page to open the menu Preferences.
- Under Network, Check the box “ Disable cache ((while DevTools is open)“.
- Once done, simply refresh the page to see if that fixes the problem.
[7 SOLUTIONS] Repair “KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED”
Method 3: Reset the network using the command prompt
This technique allows repair the problem ERR_CACHE_MISS if a problem occurs with yournetwork .
With the use of command prompt , you can modify the default settings for your network , which can easily solve the problem.
You can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open thecommand prompt we typing cmdin the execution box.
- Then you need to run the Command prompt as administrator.
- At this time, you need to type the following commands one by one:
ipconfig / release
ipconfig / all
ipconfig / flushons
ipconfig / renew
nets hint IP set DNS
net Winsock reset
Finally, you must restart the system.
- In addition, you will check whether ” ERR_CACHE_MISS »Still exists on Chrome.
- Finally, network settingsare reset to default. If there was a ” bug In these configurations, then you would no longer see this error on your screen.
[10 Solutions] Fix “Unable to Read Test Tone”
Extensions are very useful in Chrome to extend its features , but you should be aware that these extensions take system resourceswhen executed in background .
In short, even if the extension is not in use, it will continue to use your system resources.
So it is advisable to remove any unwanted or unnecessary Chrome extensionswhich you can install earlier to fix the issue as this may crash your browser and will create issues like ERR_CACHE_MISS .
- Right-click on the extensionthat you wish remove.
- Click on the option ” Remove from ChromeIn the menu that appears.
After performing the above steps, it will be deleted.
If the icon of the extension you want to remove is not available in the Chrome bar, you must search the list of extensions installed:
- Click on the three points available in the top right corner of Chrome .
- Click the option More tools in the menu that opens.
- Click on extensions .
- Afterwards a page will open which will show all the extensions currently installed.
- Then delete which are not used by clicking on the button Remove .
After check if the problem is corrected if it has been the case while the deleted extension is the source of the problem.
(4 Methods) Repair “Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device”
By resetting the web browser, you automatically allow your browser to return to the default Google Chrome settings, which corrects any errors in Google Chrome.
The steps to reset it:
- Click on the three dots in the upper left corner of the browser.
- Select Settings .
- Click on advanced settings .
- Under Reset and clean.
- Click on the button Restore default settings.
- Then click onReset settings
- restart your browser.
[11 Solutions] Resolve the ERR_TIMED_OUT CHROME Error
[4 Méthodes] To Repair “Page Fault in Nonpaged Area”
Sometimes it happens that theChrome browser obsolete causeserr_cache_miss and this is displayed as the message ‘confirm form submission ‘in the event of an update error.
This is when Chrome prevents forms from being submitted on secure websites such asFacebook and Gmail.
Although Google Chromium claims to have dealt with this particular error case now, some users may still see it due to using an outdated version.
If you have followed the step above, and you have updated from, chances are you won’t get this “confirm new submission.”
Updating your browser will resolve this error.
To update your browser, follow the steps below.
1. Clickat the top right of your browser to open the menu (three vertical dots)
2. Passyour mouse on Help
3. Whenmore options are displayed, click on about Google Chrome
4. Chromewill open a new page
5. If yourbrowser is outdated, you will see a button to update it.
6. Clickon it and update your browser to the latest version.
That should solve your problem.
We hope you found this guide helpful. This error is complicated, but easy to correct. Carefully follow the steps of the methods given above. Restart your browser each time. Do not use software to correct “ERROR_CACHE_MISS”.