No audio output device installed: If you have turned on your computer and found that you have no sound? Don’t worry, you are not alone. a lot of people have experienced this problem and they see the following in the bottom right corner of their computer.
Nothing is more frustrating when your computer isn’t performing the way you want it to. The main reason you are seeing the error ” No audio output device is installed In Windows 10 and you have a sound problem is due to obsolete drivers, corrupt, broken (which was caused by a Windows update) or missing.
And now? What are you going to do? You can choose from the following 3 options to correct the error ” No audio output device is installed “;
How To Solve APPCRASH Problem? [6 Solutions ]
Method: Manually uninstall the driver
Can you try the manual options?
Follow these steps;
Step 1 : First, go to your Device Manager, you can find it by going to your research Windows.
2nd step : Scroll down to find the category ” Sound, video and game controllers“, Open it to locate your audio device, right-click, and then click Uninstall to uninstall the driver.
Step 3: Restart your PC. After restarting, Windows should automatically reinstall the driver audio. Assuming it installs the latest correct driver, this may resolve the issue.
See also: Bytefence Reviews: Pros and Cons [Test Complet]
Method: Reinstall it
Try this to solve your audio problem, follow the next steps (The specific steps for different versions of the system may be different.)
- On your keyboard, simultaneously press the logo key Windows and on the key R to launch the box execute.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the execution area and click on OK.
- Locate the category Sound, video and game controllers in the list.
[10 Solutions] Solve “DNS Server Not Responding”
If you don’t see this category in your list, continue with the step below. Or go to option 3.
- Click on the menu Action and select Add old material
- (if you only see Help in this menu, click somewhere in the white space around the list (i.e. make sure nothing in the tree (list) is selected) , then click the menu again Action)
- Click on Following to start the wizard Adding material.
- (If the Add Hardware Wizard does not appear at all, you can try option 3.)
- Select Find and install hardware automatically (recommended).
- If the wizard tells you that it does not find any new hardware, click Following.
- You should now see a list of types of equipment. Scroll down until you see the sound, video and game controllers. Select it and click Following.
- Select the manufacturer and model of your sound card, then click Following.
- (If you are not sure which manufacturer and model to choose, you can try option 3.)
- Click on Following for install device, and then when the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Option 3: Reactivate peripheral
In Device Manager, open the category Sound, video and game controllers, and then right-click. Click on Activate in the context menu. (If the device is already activated, you can try option 2).
[9 Solutions] Fix “Server Execution Failed”
Method: Use Microsoft System Restore feature
To correct the error, No audio output device is installed ; you can use the function of microsoft system restore or the method HP System Recovery. This method is a great solution to rectify the problem on your computer to run the function smoothly again.
- If you have no sound in your system and the sound icon still shows the error, using the sound function microsoft system restore restore your computer system to a time before the problem occurred. This method will allow you to check if System Restore fixes the problem.
[Résolu] Swsetup.exe folder? Should we delete it?
- You can also use HP Guided Solutions which appeals to HP System Recovery, and this will also restore the system to a time when the problem was not there to bother you.
- However, if you are still unlucky to get the‘error No audio output device is installed you might need to take it to a service center to check the problem.
- Additionally, the error can be related to your PC’s sound card as it can cause the sound system to shut down. In this case, you may need to remove the card or replace it with a new card.
See as well: [5 Solutions] Repair Error Code 0x8007000d Easily
Method: Repairing Corrupted Registry Database
Sometimes the database of the register is completely removed due to Virus / Malware… acting against the drivers. These viruses and malware can be very harmful to our computer.
Used your Anti-virus and a Cleaner like Glary, which helps to remove viruses or malware from the computer. Then restart the computer and try to make it work on your computer.
Restart the PC / computer
This error is sometimes caused by modifying hardware components without restarting. This change in hardware may temporarily affect audio output. Restarting the computer may resolve these issues.
[4 Solutions] My Mouse Doesn’t Work – Windows
Method: Format your PC for a fresh start
Sometimes at the time of installation operating system, some files could not install correctly. But if you try to reinstall the operating system Windows, the problem will be solved automatically by retrieving correctly the driver.
So if you are tired of trying all the above solutions but still facing the problem “No Audio Output Device is Installed”, you can try to reformat your laptop or computer. That will solve all audio related issues.
Replace the sound card with a new part: The last solution
Worst case scenario, if you are tired of trying all of the above solutions but still cannot resolve Windows 10 “No audio output device installed” issue, you should replace the parts. sound card hardware with a new one. This will solve the problem.
“No Audio Output Device is Installed” is one of the most common errors that we encounter. It may be due to an inappropriate driver, virus, or outdated software.
It may also be due to damaged sound card or audio output device. Without a doubt, this is a big headache for users who need audio in their work. But the point is, it can also be fixed quickly.