NVIDIA comes with many background processes and sometimes some of them can be misused and cause all kinds of problems for users. NVIDIA Container is one of those issues that uses most of the CPU power, what slows down your computer and disrupts other processes.
This sometimes happens when we play or when we perform specific actions, but sometimes also when the system is inactive and it causes problems for users all over the world.
We prepared several useful methods for you to check and hopefully solve the problem!
[10 Solutions] Google Chrome Not Responding?
It exists several causes distinct to this problem, which are quite recent and reported for the latest versions of NVIDIA drivers ; so you don’t have to worry about whether the methods are old.
Check out the list below:
- The new pilots were causing problems for everyone and it was only after users reverted to older versions to that the problem has ceased to appear.
- The GeForce is often mentioned as the ultimate cause of this problem and it is probably good to get rid of it because it does not provide no essential function.
- In some cases, due to incompatibility, the software starts up with a black screen and prevents the driver from working properly.
Nvidia Telemetry Container:
Telemetry Container is the usual culprit and the problem can be solved by disabling its tasks and preventing it from starting.
(8 Solutions) Solve “UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION”
Solution 1. Install the old drivers
Most of the users who have encountered this issue have recently updated their graphics drivers and we can almost say with certainty that there is something wrong with these pilots and the process consumes more resources than necessary.
The best solution in this situation is to switch to a lower version of the driver and wait for the release of a new update by NVIDIA.
- Click on the Start menu button.
- Then type ” Device Manager »And select it from the list of available results by simply clicking on the first result.
- You can also press the Windows + R key combination to bring up the Run dialog box. T
- apez ” devmgmgt.msc In the dialog box and click OK to run it.
As this is the video card driver that you wish update on your computer, expand the ” Display adapters », click with right mouse button on your Graphic card and choose Uninstall device option
- Confirm dialog boxes or messages who ask you to confirm the uninstallation of the current graphics device driver and wait for the process to complete.
- Search the driver for your graphics card from the NVIDIA website.
- Enter required information about the card and your operating system and click on To research.
- A list of all available drivers should appear. Make sure you do scroll the list to the required entry, then click its name and on the Download button.
- Save it to your computer, open it, and follow the onscreen instructions to install it.
- Check if nvidiacontainer.exe continues to use the CPU!
Note : Also download the Nvidia Hotfix driver from here and install it by running the executable.
[5 Solutions] Elara Application Prevents Windows Shutdown
Solution 2: Uninstall Geforce Experience
Geforce Experience is the software created by Nvidia, which allows you to do a lot of things. You can also launch the game from Geforce Experience with the best setting that you want in your game.
You can install update from here ; you don’t need to visit the website to install the update. But sometimes, despite the many uses of Geforce, it can also be the main cause of high CPU usage.
Many users have indicated that Uninstalling Geforce might resolve the high CPU usage error caused by NVIDIA Container.
So follow the steps to achieve it.
- Step 1 : Open the control panel by typing it in the search bar.
- Choose the best result. Then click on uninstall programs and search Geforce Experience.
- 2nd step : Then click on thee uninstall button and allow the pop-up window to appear on the screen.
- Follow the steps that may appear on the screen and, once the uninstallation completed, restart your computer afterwards.
Check whether the problem is fixed or not, if not, try the other solutions which are given below.
[Tuto] What is Vulkan Run Time Libraries?
Solution 3: Completely disable “nvdisplay.container.exe
The main culprit can sometimes be a folder that is stored in the directory or the drivers have been installed.
This folder does not really affect the functionality of the computer and therefore can be deleted. Therefore, in this step we will first delete folder and then we go restart our computer.
For that :
- Navigate to the next location.
C: Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display.NvContainer plugins LocalSystem
Note: the directory may vary if you installed the driver in another location.
- Select the “DisplayDriverRAS” folder and press the “Shift” + “del” keys on your keyboard.
- Now go to next directory
C: Program Files NVIDIA Corporation
- Delete also completely the “DisplayDriverRAS” folder from here.
- Navigate to the » Task Manager “And complete the process” nvdisplay.container.exe “.
Restart the computer and check if the problem persists.
[3 Solutions] Allow Chrome to Access the Network In …
Solution 4: Restart the services
In some cases, some services have to be restarted so that the things are working fine. Those services can sometimes present problems and result in high GPU usage which is operating at maximum capacity. That is why in this step we will restart them completely.
For that :
- Press on “Windows” + “R” to open the run prompt.
- Type ” Services.msc “And press” Entrance ” to open the service management window.
- Done right click on the option “Nvidia Local System Container” and select the option ” Stop“.
- Click again with right mouse button after a while and select the ” To start up “.
- That restart the service and could help you solve the problem.
[5 Solutions] Resolve Error 0xc1900130 Win Update
Check if the problem persists.
If the problem goes away but reappears after restarting your computer, you can create a “.bat” file who execute these commands automatically for you.
- To do this, do right click on the desktop and select the option ” New> Text document “.
- Paste the following commands inside of this text document.
net stop NVDisplay.ContainerLocalSystem
net start NVDisplay.ContainerLocalSystem
- Click on ” File> Save As “, Select” All the files “In the drop-down list of file types and type” Restartservice.bat »In the option File name.
- Click on ” Save “And you can now run this file after restart to restart this service automatically.
[11 Solutions] Windows Task Host Prevents Shutdown
Solution 5: Delete a file
In some cases, deleting a file from the Nvidia folder corrects this problem and high CPU usage disappears.
Carry out this operation at your own risks because lDeleting important driver files can sometimes damage the system as well., so be sure to create a restore point before continuing.
In order to delete the file:
- Press on “Windows” + “R” to open the run prompt.
- Type ” cmd »And press “Shift” + “Ctrl” + “Enter” to grant administrative privileges.
- Type the following command and press ” Enter ” for run it.
rundll32 “% PROGRAMFILES% NVIDIA Corporation Installer2 InstallerCore NVI2.DLL”, UninstallPackage NvTelemetryContainer
- Check if the problem persists.