The operating system Win 10 was first released in 2015. It was designed as a free update for people who used Windows 7 or 8 on their computer.
Although it is a solid and efficient operating system, there are cases where certain problems may arise, which we will resolve today.
In this last article of our series of repairs, we will tackle the problem of the high use of processors under Windows 10 by the “NET Runtime Optimization Service”.
[4 Solutions] Solve “NET Runtime Optimization Service”
Causes of “net Runtime Optimization Service”
There are many causes of this problem, but some of them are common and are listed below:
- If the ” NET Runtime Optimization Service ”running slowly on your system, high CPU usage problems may occur.
- The computer you are using may contain malware and this problem can also occur.
- The service causing the high CPU usage may be corrupted.
- If you have applications that create problems (Problematic application).
[6 Solutions] NVIDIA Installer Cannot Continue
Before performing one recommended troubleshooting steps below it is better to restart your computer.
This action allows refresh the operating system and of delete any corrupted temporary data which could be causing the problem.
The NET Runtime Optimization Service is a process which allows precompile .NET assemblies in the background.
Once his task is completed, he disappears generally. However, there are cases where it will be necessary a lot of time for him to complete his task, which will cause this problem.
Below is the list troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve this issue.
[7 Solutions] Start Menu and Cortana Not Working
Solution 1: Speed up the process
The first thing to do in this case is to ensure that the Net Runtime Optimization Service accomplishes its task quickly.
To do this, you can allocate other CPU resources to it to help it in its task.
- Search » Command prompt ” in the search bar. Right click on the first result that appears at the top and select the option ” Execute as administrator“.
- Copy and paste the commands indicated below and be sure to click the ” Entrance On your keyboard after each of them. For the first two orders, choose the one that corresponds to your operating system (32 bits for the first and 64 bits for the second).
- For 32-bit systems Type the following command: cd c: Windows Microsoft.NET Framework v4.0.30319 then press the key Entrance
- For 64-bit systems Type the following command: cd c: Windows Microsoft.NET Framework64 v4.0.30319 then press Entrance
- Then type ngen.exe executequeueditems then press Entrance
Check if the problem with High CPU usage of Windows 10 by the NET Runtime Optimization Service still occurs.
7 Solutions For An Invalid Captcha Code [Résolu]
Solution 2: Scan for malware
One of main reasons of this problem is that your computer is infected with malware. It is therefore advisable to perform malware analysis on your computer in order to eliminate this threat.
The best way to do this is to use Malwarebytes software or 360 Total Security that you can Download on https://www.malwarebytes.com/. Once the software is installed, run an analysis.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- On the left, click Analyze> Types of analysis.
- Yes Analysis tab display a message Your analysis is complete, click on To close X for display analysis types.
- Select one of the three methods of scan provided: Threat Analysis, Custom Scan, and Quick Scan.
- Yes malware is detected, it will be put in quarantine Where deleted of your system.
Check if the Windows 10 CPU usage problem still happens.
[6 Solutions] Display Driver Unresponsive and Was Recovered
Solution 3: Restart the services
This correction is once again beneficial because restarting the services also restarts the Net Running Optimization Service.
So this restarting can correct the high CPU usage of the computer. You can correct multiple the service host like Msmpeng.exe? And Mscorsvw.exe by restarting their services.
- At first, hold Windows logo key pressed at the same time as the R key to bring up the Run dialog box.
- In the Run dialog box, type services.msc and click on the button OK.
- Once you’re on the window services, find the NVIDIA Telemetry Container and do right click on it and click the option To restart.
- Once again, do right click on NVIDIA Telemetry Container and select properties in the menu.
- Once you are on the properties screen, change the NVIDIA Telemetry Container startup type in Automatic.
- Finally, press the Apply button, then on the button OK for save the changes you made.
So here is how you can reboot to correct the high CPU usage of your system. Finally, when you are done in the task manager, you can check whether this problem persists or not.
What is the between X86 or X64 / 32 Bits or 64 Bits?
Solution 4: Disable it
If the previous three fixes don’t work on your computer, or if you haven’t fixed the issue, you should finally deactivate it.
To disable it, read the instructions below and apply it correctly.
- For throwing the execution dialog box, hold Windows key + R key the same time.
- Once you have it, type services.msc then click on OK.
- You will now have several processes on the screen, then find and open Microsoft.NET Framework NGEN.
- You will have different tabs on the screen, so go to the General tab and press the drop-down menu Tboot ype and choose the option ” Disabled “.
- Finally, press the button To apply and click on the button OK.
These steps have allowed to disable it. Make sure you follow all the instructions in order.
This article contains all about this problem which causes high CPU usage on the computer. Hope you find this blog useful.