Users get a screen message telling to visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. When they try to sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition, the
This error only occurs when users try to change device to play.
We all know that Minecraft is a multiplatform video game. We have to sign in with a Microsoft account for play Minecraft on Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch or other devices.
Before going any further, let’s first get to know aka ms remoteconnect and minecraft remote connect.
What is the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error.
The https // aka.ms / remoteconnect error is an error found on the PS4 Bedrock edition of Minecraft.
The players playing the game for the first time with a Microsoft account may encounter this error.
You will be asked to go to the website at the address https://aka.ms/remoteconnect for enter a code.
Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Launch: 4 Solutions
The message on the screen should read:
” Signing in to a Microsoft account will permanently associate it with your current account on “PlayStation Network“.
If you are already using a Microsoft existing to have access to Minecraft on another device, you can use it.
You can only do this once per account on ” Playstation network“, Then choose your account carefully.
- Visit this website on another device: https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Enter this code: xxxxxxxxx. “
- So if you get this error, copy the code and paste it to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Then click on ” Following“.
[5 Solutions] An unhandled exception has occurred in your application
Minecraft Mojang customer service contacts.
I still have problems with my Minecraft account. How can i contact customer service?
Please use the customer support form to the following address :
Please enter your game, your platform and your contact details, then choose one of the following options:
- Account Support (for Aka.ms Remoteconnect error).
- Technical assistance.
- Assistance for the kingdoms.
- Market support.
- Assistance with refunds.
Then enter your problem, click on the ” I am not a robot«, Then click on« TP submit“.
Libre Office no longer opens: 4 effective solutions
Minecraft Mojang Corporate Office.
The address of Mojang’s head office is as follows:
- Mojang AB
- Söder Mälarstrand 43
- Stockholm, Stockholm 11825
Why are you getting Microsoft ms / remote associate error?
Due to a change of device
Minecraft offers cross-play administrations to customers. If you have a account, you can use it on your XBOX One, PS4, PC and others game supports.
You can use it on different gadgets.
In any case, if you are using a similar microsoft account, you may encounter this error.
When you change your gadget, the error of Microsoft dial-up appears and you encounter connection problems.
[9 Solutions] PC that Restarts by itself
2. Due to corrupted game data
The game documents have to be appropriate and acceptable. If there is an error in the game information, this can lead to many different problems.
If the your game information is incorrect, you can see this problem at all levels.
Don’t worry, we’ll show you how to fix this problem by taking some simple steps.
Your keyboard stuck in uppercase? Here are 8 Solutions
3. Because of CROSS-PLAY
Cross-play is a strong point of Minecraft, and you need a Microsoft Azure registration to meet him.
In Minecraft Bedrock Editions, you can use the controls for cross-play.
In all cases, HTTPS / Aka.ms remote connection error can occur when playing on Ps4 and Xbox One or Xbox 360 with a other account.
[9 Solutions] We cannot configure mobile wireless access points
Method 1: Enter the Microsoft access code to enter the system
We said most of the time the game appears in PS.
Therefore, you will need to do few attempts to gain access to the game.
- Bookmark the Microsoft code access page on your computer
- Open Minecraft error messages page and write down the code or write it on a sticky note.
- Copy the code and open the Microsoft page on another device. Then paste the code here
- Once done they will give you access to the Minecraft store
[6 Solutions] Power peak on USB port
- First of all, you need to go to the Sony PlayStation store or to PS consoles at the Nintendo store.
- After that you have to check the presence of Minecraft and press the download button from the Switch.
- On the PS, you must join ” Minecraft PS »And press the download button for PS.
- Perform the steps for registering a Microsoft customer identity.
- Go to the Minecraft home screen and press the login button.
- Tap on the link and you should be guided to a remote connection from his login tab.
- Be sure that the activation code is composed of eight digits.
- Go to the site https //aka.ms/remoteconnect and launch the Internet browser.
- On computer screen, you have to insert the code number.
- Push the button ” Following“.
- Then you have to follow the on-screen instructions for complete the connection process.
Method 3: Create a new account
If your problem persists, you should create a new microsoft.
Indeed, when you change console or peripheral, the Xbox often comes into conflict with ps4.
Therefore, you get https aka ms remote connect error message.
How to create a new one?
- Open Microsoft’s official site.
- Click on to create.
Method 4: Fix cross-play issues
The cross-play technology is available both on PS and on Xbox.
As we mentioned earlier, this functionality causes different problems, including aka.ms remote connection error ; therefore, you must know how to solve cross-play issues on PS and Xbox.
It is important to note that xbox users must download the game from the official store, while ps4 users can do it from the PS store.
Frequently asked questions
Question 1: Why there Microsoft Minecraft ps4 account login failed?
There are several things you can do. Many users receive the following message:
” We tried to connect you but something didn’t work. »Here is my advice Reinstall the game on the PlayStation 4. Then try to log in again.
Question 2: https //aka.ms/remoteconnect does not work
You have to create a new to connect if https //aka.ms/remoteconnect is not working. In addition, a new account will help you solve the problem.
After having created a new account, follow the steps above.
Question 3: aka ms account settings
If you want play multiplayer games on Xbox, you have to follow some settings. For more details, visit https //aka.ms/account settings.
Question 4: Is aka MS Remoteconnect is safe ?
Yes, https aka ms remoteconnect is a safe website. It is provided by Microsoft, which allows play minecraft on various platforms such as PS4, Windows and Nintendo Switch.
Question 5: Where do I put the code?
When you click the link https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, you will see a box. You have to put a 6 or 10 digit code in this box.
The problems with the Nintendo MD / remote connect switch are only visible on PS4 console.
I have done my best to ensure that if you faced any problem or if anyone wants information on Minecraft or https://aka.ms/remoteconnect can find them here in an article.