One of the most common problems is the interface Avast does not open and launch on Windows, without displaying an error message. It is a fairly common antivirus and he really offers reliable protection compared to free antivirus (a paid version being available). However, from many problems different people have surrounded him since day one.
Several different methods were used for solve this problem and we will try to present the ones that have been the most useful in this article. Follow the instructions carefully and good luck in solving the problem!
[9 Solutions] Your Touchpad No Longer Works?
Avast interface does not open and does not launch: The most common causes
It’s possible that the Avast program does not open due to many different problems. However, it is possible to propose a list restricted who can provide thethe most common problems that affect the majority of users.
Determine the source of the problem is a excellent way to find the best solutions and solve the problem as quickly as possible.
- Corrupt installation – Installation from Avast may have been corrupt for different reasons though, fortunately. It offers you several solutions to solve the problem, like repair or clean installation.
- Avast antivirus service is not working properly – If there is a problem with your main service, you can simply restart it and check if the problem is resolved.
[7 Solutions] the application failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect
Solution 1: fix it
Yes a problem occurs during the installation, since does not open at all, it is better to to fix simply by navigating through the control panel and using repair assistant.
This solution worked for a lot of users, but take into account that you may need to readjust some parameters that you may have modified in the antivirus.
- First of all, make sure that you are logged in with an administrator account because you will not be able remove programs using another account.
- Click on the start menu and open the Control Panel by looking for it in the search bar. You can also click gear icon in order to open the settings if you use Windows 10.
- In the control panel, select »View by»: Category in the upper right corner and click Uninstall a program in the section Programs.
- If you use Settings app, clicking on Applications should immediately open a list of all the programs installed on your PC.
- Locate it in the Control Panel or in the settings and click on Uninstall / Repair.
- Its uninstall wizard should open with several options such as Update, Repair, Change and Uninstall. Select To fix and click on Following in order to correct the installation of the program.
- A message will appear asking you to confirm the procedure.
- He will most likely be restarted with default settings that worked before the error occurs.
- Click on To end when the repair process is complete and restart your computer to see if it now launches correctly.
[5 Solutions] Error 224003 Video cannot be played
Solution 2: Restart the antivirus service
It is quite possible that Avast will not open due to a error affecting the Antivirus service and prevent him from open properly.
The services can be restarted quite easily and this method is certainly easy to use by anyone ! Be sure to follow the instructions below carefully in order to restart the Antivirus service!
- Open run utility using the key combination Windows + R on your keyboard (press these keys at the same time.
- Type ” services.msc »In the newly opened box without quotes and click on OK in order to open the Services tool.
- You can also open the Control Panel by locating it in the start menu.
- You can also search for it using the Start menu search bar.
- After the opening of the Control Panel window, change the option » View By “In the upper right part of the window in” Large icons And scroll down the window until you find the administration tool.
- Click on it and locate the Services shortcut down. Click on it to open it as well.
- Locate the Avast Antivirus service in the list, click on it with right mouse button and select Properties in the context menu that appears.
- Yes the service is launched (you can check it right next to the service status message), you have to stop it for now by clicking on the stop button in the middle of the window. S ‘he is stopped, leave it until we continue.
- Make sure that the option under the menu Start type in the window service properties is set to Automatique before proceeding to the other steps.
- Confirm all dialog boxes that may appear when changing the start type. Click on the start button in the middle of the window before leaving.
- You can receive the error message next when you click the start button :
Windows could not start the Avast Antivirus service on the local computer. Error 1079 : The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.
- If this happens, follow the instructions below to fix it.
- Follow steps 1 to 3 of the above instructions to open the window service properties.
- Navigate to the tab Log in and click on the Browse button..
- Below the input area » Enter the name of the object to select “, Type your account name, click on ” Check names And wait for the name to become available.
- Click on OK when you are done and type the password in the case ” Password »When you will be asked if you have configured a password.
- Your computer should now be functioning properly!
[6 Solutions] Manage and Disable “WSAPPX” Disk 100%
Avast not launching? : Perform a clean installation
There is almost no reason for which Avast does not launch with a clean installation, and this also applies to this particular problem.
The clean relocation is quite simple to execute and it manages to fix this problem if all the above methods do not work. It is not limited to normal uninstallation, because it also removes cache files and corresponding registry entries that may have been corrupted.
- Download the latest version of this software by clicking on the link and clicking on the Download free antivirus button located in the middle of the site.
- You will also need download the Avast uninstall utility from this link, so save it also on your computer.
- Disconnect from the Internet after having downloaded these files and start in safe mode.
- Use the Windows + R key combination on your keyboard in order to launch the Run dialog box and type ” msconfig »Before clicking on OK.
- In the window of system configuration, navigate to the Start tab on the right and check the box next to the » Safe Start “.
- Click on OK and restart your computer in order to boot into safe mode.
- Launch the uninstallation utility and search the folder in which you have theinstalled. If you have it installed in the default folder (Program Files), you can leave it.
- See to choose the right folder, because the contents of any folder you choose will be deleted or corrupted.
- Navigate in file explorer until you find the right file.
- Click on the option » Uninstall And restart your computer at normal start. Check if the interface ofAvast now launches normally.
[6 Solutions] No Audio Output Device is Installed
Solution 4: Uninstall your third-party antivirus to launch the Avast interface
If you use third-party antivirus, you have to uninstall it from control panel of the device. If you can’t uninstall it from the Control panel.
Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Control Panel.
- Then go to the programs and click with left mouse button on third-party antivirus software that you wish uninstall from your device.
- Now click on » uninstall “. And restart your device.
How To Solve APPCRASH Problem? [6 Solutions ]
Let’s hope that the solutions mentioned in this article are enough to solve the problem of Windows 10, ofAvast that does not open. Be sure to apply all the steps correctly and in the order indicated, because all Incorrect step can lead to other errors related to the performance of your Windows device.
Note : Make sure your Windows 10 is up to date. If it’s not the case, update your operating system to its latest version.
The windows update files also play an important role in regards to running the antivirus in your system. So remove all interruptions during the Avast installation process to avoid an incomplete installation Where corrupted system files.
[10 Solutions] Solve “DNS Server Not Responding”
We hope that all the solutions presented above should solve your problem if Avast does not open. If you have tried all the solutions, let us know which particular solution solved the problem.
You can also send us your questions and suggestions in the “Comments” section below. This will help us improve the quality of our articles while resolving any issues related to Avast.